wtorek, 6 grudnia 2016

90th Birthday



For the next two weeks our new challenge theme over at Try it on Tuesday is 
CELEBRATE.
We are looking forward to seeing how you interpret this theme.
You can use any style or medium for your entry ...
so come along, join us  and  celebrate .
Please pop over to get inspired by our fabulous DT works.

I have made a card to celebrate the 90 Bday of my Aunt- the oldest person in our family. We all met together and celebrated this day with joy and fun.
Can you believe the Bday girl danced and drank champagne?
I wish I could be so lively.......

10 komentarzy:

  1. A wonderful work.
    A joy to receive such a charming card.
    Greetings from Germany

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. The card is gorgeous, I am sure your aunt will love it. I have a round birthday coming up soon, but 90 is still far away! Hugs, Valerie

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Your aunt sounds like she is a wonderful person, I'm sure she loved her beautiful card.
    Yvonne xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. A lovely detail for your aunt! This card is so gorgeous with an amazing design.
    Hugs, Mar

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I loved this from the moment I first saw it! You really have made a wonderful card for your aunt! Can I believe she would dance and drink champagne? Yes I can! My Grandmother lived to 100 and was very lively and loved dancing! Hugs, Chrisx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Great card and I love the flowers. She will cherish it.
    Hugz, Z

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Gorgeous, beautiful card.
    Have a great time xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Hi Lula

    This is a fantasic card with beautiful ideas

    Love Chrissie xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Beautiful card! Love the vintage feel of it. Fits with the age! It seems like your aunt loves life, good for her!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING YOUR SWEET COMMENT